Ecodesk™ is currently hiring in a variety of roles. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people with a passion for business strategy and sustainability.
- Sales Executives: Bath, UK and North America
If you think you fit the bill, please contact us with your resume attached and let us know why you’d like to work with us.
Sales Executive – Bath, UK
As one of our Sales Executives you will be based in the office and be expected to generate incremental business within your customer base ensuring that sales of all our products and services are maximised.
- Drive Sales activities in specific assigned fields ensuring the company’s goals are exceeded.
- Actively assist sales in positioning Ecodesk ’ Service offering with clients and prospects.
- Co-ordinate and utilize internal resources to effectively support and maximize sales opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving quota designated by management.
- A genuine desire and passion for selling– you’ll love engaging with new people and driving sales, and you’ll find targets motivating as meeting these will be a key part of your role – and ability to demonstrate an understand of the sales process and accepted sales techniques.
- Be personable and engaging – your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more contacts and opportunities
- Have a high level of energy as well as strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to gain trust, understand business objectives and translate customer needs into solution requirements, and work directly with a broad group of senior managers.
- Work with the relevant internal departments to drive revenue growth.
- Understand and stay current with the competitive and industry landscape
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business drivers and needs relating to Ecodesk product offerings.
- Responsible for meeting the specified monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Excellent academic record to Masters level and evidence of initiative
- Previous experience in a related industry, including subscription-based and technology sales
- Understanding of the corporate sustainability market
- Proven track record of consistently achieving and out performing sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills to include: verbal, written and presentation.
- High degree of professionalism
- Energy, integrity, and strong work ethic.